As part of a life time strategy, you should strongly consider including apples and apple vinegar as part of your initial weight-loss strategy and ongoing weight management. With all the gimmicks that are on the market, this is something that has been around for a very long time. Throughout it`s history, apple vinegar has proven itself to be very effective for many conditions including losing weight. Here`s why.
Apple Cider Vinegar Weight Loss Remedies: 7 Ways A. C. Vinegar Can Help You Lose Weight
- Pectin is a water-soluble fiber found in both apples and apple cider vinegar which has a positive effect on weight-loss. In some cases using foods high in pectin has resulted in weight-loss of up to 3 lbs per week when accompanied with proper calorie restrictions and moderate exercise.
- Take two teaspoons in a glass of water before meals. Increasing the acid present in your stomach before you eat will allow your body to more properly digest your food. This will better allow you it to use the calories for fuel rather than storing them as fat.
- Acid in the stomach before a meal will help the body synthesize the protein which stimulates the growth hormone which is responsible for the body`s metabolism.
- We have found that for many, when apple cider vinegar is taken regularly at each meal, it stimulates your desire to eat more whole, natural foods and decrease your longing for more highly processed ones.
- Apple Cider Vinegar is a good source of potassium which can balance the salt in your body which in turn aids in balancing blood pressure, along with many other bodily functions which helps the entire system work better. When the body is working better overall, it is better able to use food for energy rather than storing it as fat.
- Vinegar when taken with, or just before a meal, will slow down digestion of processed carbohydrates which will even out insulin production. This in-turn will give the body a chance to convert this fuel into energy rather than fat and allow for better absorption of nutrients.
- Taking two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar in a tall glass of water will reduce appetite just before eating. That makes this an ideal drink before meals both to lose weight and to keep it off.
You may be wondering if eating apples instead of taking vinegar might be better. Both have their individual benefits. The peel of an apple contains high amounts of insoluble fiber which aids in keeping your bowels moving which helps the body in many important ways. Apple Vinegar and it acids aid digestion meaning you get more nutrition, better digestion of food, increases protein and hormone synthesis and reduces over production of insulin by helping regulate how fast carbohydrates are metabolized.
As part of a life long strategy, start using apple cider vinegar for weight loss and weight management.
Always be safe by consulting a health care professional before using these or any natural remedies.
Kazuko is a former professional dancer in Japan who has studied and used natural medicine and home remedies for many years. In her thirties however, she found herself gaining weight. Click here for the Weight Loss Home Remedies that helped her return to a healthy weight. If you like this article and would like to know more about the author or home remedies for conditions and diseases then visit us at http://www.heaven-and-earth-home-remedies.com/natural-remedies.html
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/expert/Kazuko_Collins/601535